Pesticide Impacts on
- "Kids' pesticide levels unsafe" ... children in agricultural communities are being exposed to pesticides at higher levels than federal regulators consider
safe, a University of Washington study indicates, by Warren King, Seattle
Times Medical Reporter, Seattle Times, April 25, 2000
- Environmental Working Group Reports (EWG)
- "Pesticides on Produce Leave Residue of Worry"
Patricia Wen, Boston Globe, June 16, 1997
- Excerpts from "How to Avoid Pesticides",
Nutrition Action Newsletter June 1997
- "EPA Offers Thin Shield of Safety"
Dan Fagin and Marianne Lavelleby
Last Updated on 5/1/00
By Karen Lutz